Thursday, September 8, 2016

Personal Project Review

This is the first blog of my Sophomore year in e-Comm, and I have to review my own project. My video was about walking in the hallways. The main character gets tripped, someone helps him. It's pretty simple, the message is to just be nice. I tried to make the shots flow together, and the music sets the mood nicely. Some of my classmates told me that I needed different lighting, but it was a high school hallway during class. There was nothing I could do about it. Also, people told me that the video was shaky, as if I had neglected to use a tripod. Well, I didn't use a tripod. My classmates checked all of them out before I could get one. Again, nothing I could do about it. Overall, I think I did a nice job, considering the restrictions of a high school class.






https://youtu.be/jk1DnGbauK4




No comments:

Post a Comment